Restaurant Food - Restaurant Coupon - Restaurant Eating - Restaurant Menu
Gourmet Restaurant - Restaurant Dining - Restaurant Recipe - Restaurant Location
Timely, authoritative, and practical--an incomparable guide to the crucial "difference makers" that keep patrons coming back. When it comes to customer satisfaction, good food served in a timely and attractive manner is only half the story. Restaurant Service takes you beyond those basics to offer a comprehensive guide to important rituals and amenities that make customers feel comfortable and turn a meal into a memorable event. This incomparable how-to guide features:
* Step-by-step guidance on extraordinary table and guest service--from meeting, greeting, and seating, to coat and parcel check, taking reservations, and handling customer complaints
* A comprehensive guide to buying, storing, displaying, preparing, and serving wines, liquors, and other beverages
* Detailed procedures for service setup and administration
* How to feature and serve luxuries and regional specialties that add sizzle to your menu
* ADA requirements and how to comply with them
* And more
Customer satisfaction relies as much on your establishment's courtesy skills as on the quality of the food and the elegance of the surroundings. Timely, authoritative, and extremely practical, Restaurant Service is an incomparable guide to all the important "difference makers" that keep patrons coming back.
A Menu Of Death
Underneath the veneer of humanity lies darkness. Eight deadly tales that explore dark desires in which some d what it takes to obtain what they crave while others are led by events. Wishes gone wrong, unhealthy obsessions, and cravings to sate. A Menu of Death will take you on a blood-curdling journey that you may not survive.
Treasury Restaurant Articles
Treasury Restaurant Books